- This event has passed.
Apply by 1/9: Transfer Pipeline Program, Peer Mentee
Mentee applications for the Spring 2023 semester are now open!
Apply at bit.ly/tppmenteeapp
Transfer Pipeline Program – Mentee Application
Transfer Pipeline Program Mentee Timeline:
Spring 2023 semester (late January – May)
- Kick-off event to build community with other transfer students and get introduced to trained peer mentors and HCAP staff
- Assigned peer mentor based on your academic and personal interests
- Monthly check-in meetings with a peer mentor
- Workshops to introduce you to resources at Hunter
- 3 monthly unlimited metrocards to be used during the semester
- Connection to a supportive peer community and 1:1 support from HCAP staff
- Attend virtual kick-off event on Monday, January 23rd @ 6:00-7:30pm via Zoom
- Attend 2 small group meetings per month (February, March, April, May)
- Attend at least 1 Transfer Pipeline resource workshop
- Attend at least 1 one-on-one meeting with HCAP staff
- Be in regular contact with your mentor and HCAP staff
- Must be a transfer student starting your first semester at Hunter in Spring 2023 and available to attend all program requirements
- Preference will be given to students transferring from CUNY community colleges (including but not limited to: BMCC, LaGuardia, Hostos, BCC)
Apply by January 9th, 2023 at: bit.ly/tppmenteeapp
Learn more on our Transfer Pipeline Program Page.
We will accept up to 20 mentees for our first cohort. If accepted, applicants will be notified via an email message to their Hunter College email address by the week of January 10th.